English Class 8
CBSE All In One
Class 8 2020-21
Authors: Mrudula Sharma, Tanveen Kaur, Denu Sapra
"It’s very important to have a balanced Start to get an outstanding finish. With so much to read from, Young Students are often confused, All in One series from Arihant has been prepared with a singular approach to include all angles of study be it theory, practice and assessments. The New edition encompasses all the latest update by CBSE.
Current edition of ‘All in One English for Class 8 th’ provides the clear, well written theory material and carried by wealth of exercises.
1. Covers the whole syllabus 4 sections, Literature, Grammar, Writing, Reading.
2. Section A: Grammar has 3 Subsection: Prose, Poetry and Supplementary Reader.
3. Clear and concise theory for better understanding of topics.
4. Every topic is supported by great number of questions.
5. Chapter Test and Chapter Practice are provided for quick revision.
6. 3 Sample Papers to understand new pattern & revision of whole syllabus
Adequate preparation done through this book, students will gain a thorough understanding mastery of the subject. This book will boost students’ confidence in the examinations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Section A: Literature; Prose, Poetry and Supplementary Reader, Section B: Grammar, Section C: Writing, Section D: Reading, 3 Sample Question Papers, Newly Added Chapter in Supplementary."
No customer reviews for the moment.