Section –I (Animal Diversity-I)
1. Museum Study of phylum Protozoa: Euglena, Paramecium, Amoeba, Plasmodium sp.
2. Museum study of Phylum Porifera: Sycon, Euplectella, Chalina, Spongilla.
3. Museum study of phylum Cnidaria: Hydra, Physalia, Aurelia, Metridium.
4. Museum Study of phylum Platyhelminthes: Planeria, Faciola hepatica, Taenia solium
5. Study of Paramecium: Culture, External morphology, Conjugation and Binary fission.
6. . Study of permanent slides: Spicules and Gemmules in Sponges, T.S. of Sycon, T.S. of Hydra, Taeniasolium: Scolex, Gravid proglottid.
7. Identification of any three museum specimen with help of taxonomic identification key.
8. Visit to Zoological survey of India/ Museum/National Park
Section –II (Animal Ecology)
1. Estimation of Dissolved oxygen from given water sample.
2 Estimation of Water Alkalinity from given water sample.
3. Study of animal community structure by quadrate method (Field or Simulation).
4. Determination of density, frequency and abundance of species by quadrat method.
5. Study of microscopic fauna of freshwater ecosystem (from pond).
6. Estimation of water holding capacity of given soil sample.
7. Estimation of dissolved and free carbon dioxide from water sample.
8. Study of Eutrophication in lake/river.