Shipments & Delivery Policy
- Books are generally dispatched within 7-10 days after receipt of order.
- Books ordered through website for delivery within India are shipped through our courier partner if the delivery service to the destination is available. In absence of courier service to the desired location, books are shipped through Indian Postal Service.
- Vision Publications is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 7-10 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order).
- Vision Publications is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
- Vision Publications is proud to use EBS for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
- For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only.
- All claims and disputes are subject to PUNE, Maharashtra (INDIA) jurisdiction only.
- Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on 020-24492865 (On Weekdays between 11 am to 6 pm) or write at email@example.com
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products
The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category the programme adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee.
Thus, a customer who orders three books weighing 200gms, 250gms and 400gms is charged a single delivery fee of a consignment weighing more than 500gms but less than one kg. The customer is not charged for three different consignments weighing less than 500gms each. Thus the customer will pay a delivery fee of Rs 100 for ordering the three books as a single order instead of Rs 300 if he orders them separately.